What's new

2nd Day at my 1st Bottle Dump

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Managed a couple hours at the bottle dump on the river. A few keepers but nothing spectacular. 1oz Bovril bottle, another Empire Liniment bottles and a bunch more plain (medicine?) bottles. I also found a bone toothbrush which I thought was pretty neat.
 

Attachments

  • 11 October 2010 018.webp
    11 October 2010 018.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 330
  • 11 October 2010 009.webp
    11 October 2010 009.webp
    115.2 KB · Views: 301
  • 11 October 2010 018.webp
    11 October 2010 018.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 315
Center one is a Ketchup bottle. Like ya said most are either medicines or maybe perfumes. Nice finds, there could be more.. :thumbsup: jgas
 
jgas said:
Center one is a Ketchup bottle. Like ya said most are either medicines or maybe perfumes. Nice finds, there could be more.. :thumbsup: jgas

There are definitely more...I just got to find the time to dig some more. I'm hoping for a local druggist bottle are something like that.
 
Wow, great bottles, I hope you can go back and find more, .
Bottle bug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom