What's new

2ND FRIDAY, 2ND FIRST!!!

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
went back to the same park today ( where I found 1907 v nick)

found this!!


43 nickle 005.webp43 nickle 002.webp
 
Upvote 24
Well of course you have my approval! I bet a buffalo is waiting for you next Friday!
 
looking like 16 may be my year!!
 
Iy does hopefully mine too keep postin Good find
 
Congrats on scoring the OD nickel. :occasion14:
 
nice score bud...
 
Wait... You actually metal detect?
 
well excuuuuuuuse me!
sorry the detecting here in INdiana is not as good as the beach in Fl or in Tenn
 
Just kiddin' ya Jeff,nice nickel!
 
On the contrary, I'd rather hunt old homes in your Indiana.
Beach hunting for me is a drag, turf in your state easier to dig than sugar sand crap down here... and oldest homes are 1920's where I'm at....

not knocking you at all...just happy that you are getting the coil down lately, and posting keepers...really, good job by you.
 
did you know that 20 of them make a dollar?

Actually, at today's prices, 20 of THOSE would be worth about $16.95.

Congratz. Hopin' I can get outta the Nor Cal snow this weekend. Parks should be fairly deserted on Sunday. I don't watch sports so I'll be out digging.
 
Congrats on your first War Nickel.
 
same park today, found a 42 nickel
DID you know that early in 42 they still made regular nickels? I prefer silver ones
 
Nice find! Congratualtions!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom