jrwill56 Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 422 Reaction score 194 Golden Thread 0 Location Chowan Co. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 2000 White mark 11 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 10, 2019 #1 found in feld where site of 1850 house once stood some type of clip or clasp Attachments gold.webp 26.1 KB · Views: 116 IMG_1020 (2).webp 129.8 KB · Views: 100 IMG_1019 (2).webp 355.3 KB · Views: 113 IMG_1019.webp 484.7 KB · Views: 135 IMG_1020.webp 245.4 KB · Views: 81
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 10, 2019 #2 I first thought clip for a cloak, but then I thought clip for a watch chain. All this thinking is wearing on me!! Upvote 0
I first thought clip for a cloak, but then I thought clip for a watch chain. All this thinking is wearing on me!!
jrwill56 Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 422 Reaction score 194 Golden Thread 0 Location Chowan Co. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 2000 White mark 11 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 10, 2019 Thread Owner #3 are there wings on this or what seem reversed Upvote 0
dozer dan Hero Member Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 907 Reaction score 602 Golden Thread 0 Location PNW Primary Interest: Other Dec 12, 2019 #4 Clip on ear ring? Upvote 0
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2019 #5 Tony in SC said: I first thought clip for a cloak, but then I thought clip for a watch chain. All this thinking is wearing on me!! Click to expand... I agree on it being a part of a pocket watch chain. It's the pocket clip piece on some chains like the one on the top of this example. Attachments download.webp 3.7 KB · Views: 169 Upvote 0
Tony in SC said: I first thought clip for a cloak, but then I thought clip for a watch chain. All this thinking is wearing on me!! Click to expand... I agree on it being a part of a pocket watch chain. It's the pocket clip piece on some chains like the one on the top of this example.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2019 #6 Good I'd wonder if theres a watch nearby lol. Great find Upvote 0