What's new

2nd hunt of the new season

TankerRobbie

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Duncannon, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster GT.
Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so for my second hunt of the new season i have secured my second permission, the first is a 200+yr old site that in its day was a "hotel" at a stagecoach stop. where i found this V Nickle.. the second site is a 200YR old INN. it originally was a retreat? for nuns from what im told , now it is a popular getaway here in the woods lol. both sites gave me exclusive permission which is awesome and i have about 50 acres between the two to hunt.. foundations fields etc i need me a hunting buddy or two :P 19721_10152842111295732_4065625127896203993_n.webp11111559_10152842111205732_5568767596122364116_n.webp11112465_10152841606450732_3397885822836523513_n.webp11149517_10152841606510732_8659427939896540202_n.webp11156383_10152841601310732_6526528778414717723_n.webp
 
Upvote 12
Congrats on the nice permission. Looks like it is producing many old coins. That sure is a big hole for a dime!!!
 
Lol I wasn't sure at fist what I was going after but the plug can out perfect and the coin was laying uncovered in the hole
 
great permissions. I'm looking forward to seeing what you find...Brad
 
Great finds and historic sites. I'm in Orange County if you want to get together for a hunt. PM me if interested.

HH

Funkman
 
Old thread I know but I'm looking to get a small group together for some hunts

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 
Nice bunch of finds.
Congrats on a great 1st. hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom