CRUSADER
Emerald Member
This is 3 short hunts including today to try & track down new Roman Sites.
Picture 1 was 3 hrs 45 mins on 4 different fields with very little results other than x2 1930s Sixpences.
Picture 2 we finally found a Roman Site & I had my first bit of Treasure for the year; a Roman Silver Ring Bezel. Plus 1 Roman Coin. This hunt was only 1hr 45mins.
Today we returned for 3.5hrs & I had 2 more Roman Coins & a bit of a Roman Bracelet. (Picture 3 & 4)
We tried the neighbouring field & found more Roman Pot Shards but no coins.
So far all our finds on this relatively new permission of 4000acres are 1st-2nd C finds, not much 3rd or 4th C stuff.
Picture 1 was 3 hrs 45 mins on 4 different fields with very little results other than x2 1930s Sixpences.
Picture 2 we finally found a Roman Site & I had my first bit of Treasure for the year; a Roman Silver Ring Bezel. Plus 1 Roman Coin. This hunt was only 1hr 45mins.
Today we returned for 3.5hrs & I had 2 more Roman Coins & a bit of a Roman Bracelet. (Picture 3 & 4)
We tried the neighbouring field & found more Roman Pot Shards but no coins.
So far all our finds on this relatively new permission of 4000acres are 1st-2nd C finds, not much 3rd or 4th C stuff.
Upvote
16







