What's new

2nd nickel bag

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Hits keep on coming! 2 war nickels, 2 buffalos (1926/8 P&D) and a 1950 jefferson! Happy hunting everyone!
S20250514_0011.webp
S20250514_0012.webp
S20250514_0013.webp
S20250514_0014.webp
S20250514_0015.webp
S20250514_0016.webp
S20250514_0008.webp
S20250514_0010.webp
S20250514_0006.webp
S20250514_0005.webp
 
Upvote 6
...those were the days.... I pity teenagers today....
for instance THIS is a car!
1747961371625.webp
 
...those were the days.... I pity teenagers today....
for instance THIS is a car!
View attachment 2209365
Dad had a 69 Chevelle SS….got married, oil embargo hit, traded it in on part of a pinto station wagon (or van, can’t remember) with my grandfather (his father in law). Looking back, wasn’t the best trade ever.
 
ouch...and all because gas went over 50 cents per gallon too.
 
I actually had on of these... It got an honest 50 MPG on the highway, (speed limit 55)
1748041844528.webp

but I sold it for one of these....way, way more fun!... got pulled over in 6 different states...my favorite was in Montana where I had to pay an on the spot $5 fine for "too fast for conditions"... going 90 in a thunderstorm on I-90 on a straight stretch.
1748042018689.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom