JasonB
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2008
- Messages
- 750
- Reaction score
- 17
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Alexandria, VA
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Silver uMax
10 Wheats
5 Canadian
613 total coppers (24.5%)
Strange thing, about 100 of the coins were early 70's in AU (no expert here) condition including a 71 that is deep cameo looking and doesn't appear cleaned. It did have a couple dings or bag marks though. I also found 4 coins that were off center strikes with no lip on one side and an odd looking 1973. The 73 had a muddled looking 73 but a normal 19. Not sure about that one but I plan to research it further.
I can't hang with some of the silver takes I've seen here lately but it wasn't too bad.
Thanks for looking.
Jason
5 Canadian
613 total coppers (24.5%)
Strange thing, about 100 of the coins were early 70's in AU (no expert here) condition including a 71 that is deep cameo looking and doesn't appear cleaned. It did have a couple dings or bag marks though. I also found 4 coins that were off center strikes with no lip on one side and an odd looking 1973. The 73 had a muddled looking 73 but a normal 19. Not sure about that one but I plan to research it further.
I can't hang with some of the silver takes I've seen here lately but it wasn't too bad.
Thanks for looking.
Jason
Upvote
0







