What's new

2nd Try and the numbers look good

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
3,283
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
1
Location
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well a few weeks ago at lunch time I walked down to the bank and picked up five dollars worth of halves and got a 1969 Kennedy. Today I was bored so I tried the same bank and they had $27.50 worth of halves. I found 2 - 1964s, 2 -1965s, 1 - 1966 and 2 1967s.

After that I went to another bank and they did not have any at the tellers window but as I was walking out one of the tellers states they have $120s worth in the vaule. She is going to pull them out on Monday for me. Should be fun....

Happy hunting

NJ
 
Upvote 0
Very nice keeper rate there Jersey !

Bet you can't wait until Monday, huh ?
 
Great finds. Hope the rest works out well for you.

HH.
 
Well I may have found someones dump bank. Picked up the $120.00 worth of halves. They were all in old wraps that were hand rolled. I was thinking silver but not one silver in the bunch. Oh well...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom