What's new

3/28/11

BandB1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, 3 dimes and 2 wheats today. Rescued from trashy ground w/ my 8x6 sef coil. Kinda like
​
trolling thru the trash, I find all that noise to be strangely comforting.

[attachment=1]

Good luck,
HH.
 

Attachments

  • march 28 11.webp
    march 28 11.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 141
Sweet finds in that trash! Way to sniff em out!
 
Cool! I like to take my smaller coil through trashy areas looking for silver too.
Sounds like R2-D2. :laughing7:
 
Good job!! 3 silver in one outting is a good day out. Congrats. :hello2:
 
nice trio of rosies there!....good hunt bring home 3 silvers :thumbsup:
 
Great finds B, that coil must be killer in the trash, i want one!
 
Great finds in the trash!!
 
Nice digs! 3 Silvers is a great day. WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice job of trolling, BB1! :hello2: I am looking forward to getting a smaller coil soon for those trashy spots.

I find all that noise to be strangely comforting. This made me laugh, not sure why. :dontknow: :)

HH
 
Thanks all, yes always thrilling to bring in some silver.

Still, can't definitely recommend the Excellerator 8x6 coil, it's a good coil, but I can't call it a
​
great coil till I score lots of silver w/ it. Ive found lots of clad and some wheats w/ the
​
8x6 in areas that Ive pounded w/ the pro coil- so I think it does do what its supposed
​
to- find coins in trash, but as always location is key.

Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom