willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Last for today. looks like I get at least one photo out of focus each time. Attachments 100_4399.webp 50.6 KB · Views: 86 100_4400.webp 50.4 KB · Views: 88 100_4401.webp 30.4 KB · Views: 85 100_4402.webp 48.9 KB · Views: 84
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Mar 29, 2016 #2 Not sure what the first one is, better pics of the seams might help. I suspect Akro due to the colors. Alley swirl Maybe Marble King Vitro helmet with a thin line of oxblood in the green glass I think Peltier rainbo
Not sure what the first one is, better pics of the seams might help. I suspect Akro due to the colors. Alley swirl Maybe Marble King Vitro helmet with a thin line of oxblood in the green glass I think Peltier rainbo