What's new

3 boxes coming tomarrow

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Should have 3 boxes coming in tomarrow. This is from the big bank down town- nervous about carrying them out, hope I don't have to park too far away. I haven't came up with a little fold up dollie yet that will fit in ME pocket haha. Also curious how many boxes I have to order at once before I get sent to the basement to get them myself. Three is the most I've ordered at once- hope they come from the same side of the pallet the last box did (WL box). I was thinking of one of them little suitcases on wheels with the extension handle for toting a few boxes but I don't know about the weight. Any suggestions? Lil red wagon would be nice but I don't wanna be that guy haha. HH all Mark
BTW hope I can get all my work done tomarrow and get them by 5PM also.
 
Upvote 0
Oooh you'll be alright hauling them out. I hope they will be loaded with silver.....fingers crossed for ya! It will be fun. Keep us posted on the results.
 
Each box does weigh 25 lbs; so use good judgement.
 
Well I made it alright- took a little suitcase on wheels (won't be doing that for long haha), thought all 3 would fit but only two did. So with 2 on wheels and one on ME side off I went. Got through the first box (good) and almost halfway through the second (nothing yet but silver is heavy sos should sink to the bottom haha).
Results box #1
62 (How ya Ben?), 64, 67X3, 68, 69.
Pics coming later as I'm sorting while reading, I have to sort enough for two dumps tomarrow and then one Friday as I have 3 flat boxes coming Friday from the CU. Order 2 more for Monday depends on this second box ifn I go double decker or Loomis. Update later, HH all, Mark
 
Second box was interesting, found a 68 that I'm sure was missed before by edge searching- not worn at all and just as clad lookin as can be. Then since I was searchin all these marked coins and found a usual lookin 40%er- I looked for the marks, haha some bunny was in a hurry. The the bone in the last roll was a nice '64- thems the kinds I like. $100 into the third box, nothin yet but think I may continue awhile. Pics coming. HH all, Mark
 
Here's a couple pics. Notice the clad lookin '68 in the last pic (middle of stack). HH all, Mark
DSCN1002.jpg

DSCN1005.jpg

DSCN1006.jpg
 
Nice haul there ME. Gotta like pulling that Franklin. Your stash is growing...........

Sorry to hear the little suitcase didn't work like you were expecting.

Thanks for the pictures too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom