favored papa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2009
- Messages
- 656
- Reaction score
- 214
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- mountain home Idaho
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250 dfx
that is right loomas failed to deliver my 2 Tuesday boxes and my 1 friday. So man I needed my silver fix. I hit 2 banks and got $5.00 in all skunks I went to Wal Mart to the bank in there. I asked the girl and she said I have $1.50 She is still holding them and I see one is a 40% I asked do you have any more hiding in the back? $90.00. I will take them all. First roll 2 40% second roll 1964. 11 40% total from house 9 rolls. Hit a few more banks for my best one day total of 13 40% and one 90%.
then I come home and see Silver is going back up, good day all around.
then I come home and see Silver is going back up, good day all around.
Upvote
0







