3 Buffalos from the bank today!

alkoz

Dec 31, 2006
Lansdowne, Pa
Hi, well its been a while since i've posted here but today i decided to get $50 of nickels fron the bank today. Turned out great today because i got 3 buffalo nickels 1926, 1936 and a dateless along with 15 pre-1960 nickels and a canadian nickel. The weird thing is they told me if i wanted to buy boxes from the bank i would have to call and tell them i would be coming in to get them. Still it was a great day.

Upvote 0

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Hello,
That a great take for the day. I have a bank also that when I want boxes I have to call a day or so ahead of time to make sure they have them in.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!!! :thumbsup:

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
alkoz said:
The weird thing is they told me if i wanted to buy boxes from the bank i would have to call and tell them i would be coming in to get them.

Most banks only order what they need on a weekly basis. They want you to call ahead so they can add to their normal order. Some vaults are very small and can't handle boxes and boxes of coin sitting around.

Most banks around here only get 1 shipment a week. For instance they place my order with brinks on Monday and I can pick up on Thursday.

Hope this helps you understand.

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread