What's new

3 buffs tonight

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,475
Reaction score
10,423
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was hoping for a war nickel but did manage a 37 buffalo and two more very worn...no dates.
 

Attachments

  • 20260311_192820.webp
    20260311_192820.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
  • 20260311_192806.webp
    20260311_192806.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
  • 20260311_192856.webp
    20260311_192856.webp
    834 KB · Views: 59
  • 20260311_192746.webp
    20260311_192746.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
Upvote 0
I give the slicks a vinegar soak for the dates. I have a collection of those that are not worth much but does add to the entertainment value of the hobby.

Jim
 
I give the slicks a vinegar soak for the dates. I have a collection of those that are not worth much but does add to the entertainment value of the hobby.

Jim
Good to know...I'll give that a try...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom