3 Copper limit bagged in coin hunt

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
CKK ( Chris , Kyle , Kirk ) got out to a site that we first did in the spring. We were distracted from this place by many other hotly producing sites that Kyle nails regularly. We decided to hit it for the second time. The first time I found an 1817 Coronet. We began and it wasn't 40 minutes and my Vision gave me a strong, predominantly green low frequency 4 inch deep signal. It coin size checked perfectly. I knew right away it would be a copper. 1832 Coronet large cent. I yelled to the guys " Copper ". Lots of iron nulling signals. After about an hour and a half I got another 83 vdi perfect predominantly green line pinpointing at 2 and a half inches. Kyle was right there so he checked it with his XL Pro, shook my hand and exclaimed " Congratulations man you are going to dig another copper." It was the 1828 Coronet Large cent. I walked the property and located a few iron patches that will occupy some future hunt. We have multiple prime spots that are calling our attention away from this spot. Kyle is simply amazing at what he does. I rounded out the coin hunt with another Coronet withered and chipped copper from under a pine tree. I did not find any relics to mention. :dontknow: Oh well I just love those coins. ::)
Chris
PIC00001-14.jpg

PIC00004-6.jpg

Upvote 0

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You and Kyle definitely had the hot signals today. You were definitely on the "coin" hunt. :laughing9: I am due once again for another great week. :dontknow: I hope we can obtain permission for Kyle's main sites for this fall...crossing fingers. :headbang:

Ella and I are going to eat some good food tonight. Curry butternut squash soup, potatoes, and marinated steamed vegetables are on the menu. :headbang: :hello2:

Kirk

collector01

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2008
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think your machine can find anything but old coppers ;D . Congrats on another great hunt. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Colonial Copper Zeus

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
Kirk PA said:
You and Kyle definitely had the hot signals today. You were definitely on the "coin" hunt. :laughing9: I am due once again for another great week. :dontknow: I hope we can obtain permission for Kyle's main sites for this fall...crossing fingers. :headbang:

Ella and I are going to eat some good food tonight. Curry butternut squash soup, potatoes, and marinated steamed vegetables are on the menu. :headbang: :hello2:

Kirk
Tell Ella that I love butternut squash and that it's not fair that you guys are eating it without me. ;DYeah Kirk Rose and I are getting ready to have her world famous spaghetti. She seems to have nailed Dad's sauce. :)
Chris

dwayne sueno

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
se pro
Primary Interest:
Other
CCZ,

that's a great day any day of the week. how many you fellers have now for the year? i was hearing talk of 100 between the three of you. hope you make it. dwayne

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
dwayne sueno said:
CCZ,

that's a great day any day of the week. how many you fellers you now for the year? i was hearing talk of 100 between the three of you. hope you make it. dwayne

Dwayne,

We are at 61 now and ready to pounce on some more sites. With our fingers crossed, some of these sites could top us well over 100. :icon_thumleft:

Kirk

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Unc,

You are truly the copper king! :notworthy: I have never seen anyone pull so many coppers out in such a short period of time. Heck, could you picture how many you and the rest of the group could find if we got out more than once per week? ;D :headbang:

Large coppers are what we seek, and finding them is what we do. :headbang:

Nephew

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice coppers Chris. :thumbsup: You're pulling them out of the ground hand over fist lately. Best of luck on your hunt next week. 100 coppers are just around the corner.

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KylePA said:
Unc,

You are truly the copper king! :notworthy: I have never seen anyone pull so many coppers out in such a short period of time. Heck, could you picture how many you and the rest of the group could find if we got out more than once per week? ;D :headbang:

Large coppers are what we seek, and finding them is what we do. :headbang:

Nephew

Man,
You got that right. Congrats on another successful hunt Chris.
You guys should have enough copper now to plumb a two story house. ;D
Great job,
-Doug-

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
you guya are copper gods!!!! i do all right but you guys are in another leage. congrats. willy

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG Chris on some more copper finds. You guys (3) over in PA find all of the coppers >:( Nice job on the research and finds of some many colonial coppers :hello2:

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very Cool, Nice seeing all the Coppers being saved from the Ground.

Congrats, Nova Treasure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread