- #1
Thread Owner
3-Cushion Billiards is a challenging carom game played on a 10-foot, pocketless, heated table with three balls (white, yellow, red). To score a point, a player's cue ball must contact at least three cushions and both object balls in a single shot.
If they Strike 2 Balls First Then The Cushion = 1 Point
If they Strike the cushion First With Their Cue Ball = 2 points
At First I Didn't Like It. but It appears a Person Learning Angles & Carom Shots , Would Probably Do good at 9 ball .
But I Wonder what The Heat Does ?
If they Strike 2 Balls First Then The Cushion = 1 Point
If they Strike the cushion First With Their Cue Ball = 2 points
At First I Didn't Like It. but It appears a Person Learning Angles & Carom Shots , Would Probably Do good at 9 ball .
But I Wonder what The Heat Does ?
Hye-me CHOI climbs on the Pool Table
Lee Mi-rae attacks
Last edited:







