What's new

✅ SOLVED 3 Freemason Master Mason/Entered Apprentice Heavy Items?

Trash404

Jr. Member
Joined
May 27, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delaware
Hello! I found these three Freemason items that look like a mason trying to master their craft... progression left to right. But I wanted to know what exactly these were used for & what do y'all think they were cast from? I don't want to say a token/coin because of the shapes & each of them is decently heavy (see photos with weight by grams). Any information or guidance is truly appreciated! Thank you!

PS please let me know if you would like additional photos or information from me!




IMG_0313.webp
IMG_0312.webp
IMG_0314.webp
 
Solution
The letters KSHTWSST is a Masonic acronym that stands for "Hiram, the Widow's Son, Sendeth to King Solomon," typically seen within a keystone symbol and associated with Royal Arch Masons. It refers to Hiram Abiff, the skilled architect in Masonic legend who was killed for refusing to reveal secret passwords. The acronym signifies loyalty and integrity, and is found on items like jewelry, headstones, and tokens, indicating the person was a Master Mason and a Royal Arch Mason.
Thanks AI
Don in SoCal
One on the right looks like a watch fob.. They should be tested for silver... where did you find them?
These were in a lot I won at a local auction last weekend. The lot contained a good amount of masonic/fraternal items like multiple charter pennies, smaller gold/gold filled watch fobs/Pendants/Lockets (IOF LRC, FofA, LOOM, Shriner, FCB Knights of Pythias, etc.), a Shriners Pin & Red Felt hat, & other items like older silver coins & silver/gold-filled WWI medals (actually the main reason I bid for this lot).
 
Upvote 0
IO think they are some kind of fob. I think you did get lucky on winning them :)
 
Upvote 0
Could also be some type of Badge or award
 
Upvote 0
Interesting items. Very cool! Congratulations on winning them.
 
Upvote 0
These were in a lot I won at a local auction last weekend. The lot contained a good amount of masonic/fraternal items like multiple charter pennies, smaller gold/gold filled watch fobs/Pendants/Lockets (IOF LRC, FofA, LOOM, Shriner, FCB Knights of Pythias, etc.), a Shriners Pin & Red Felt hat, & other items like older silver coins & silver/gold-filled WWI medals (actually the main reason I bid for this lot).
Show us the silver/gold WWI medals.
 
Upvote 0
The letters KSHTWSST is a Masonic acronym that stands for "Hiram, the Widow's Son, Sendeth to King Solomon," typically seen within a keystone symbol and associated with Royal Arch Masons. It refers to Hiram Abiff, the skilled architect in Masonic legend who was killed for refusing to reveal secret passwords. The acronym signifies loyalty and integrity, and is found on items like jewelry, headstones, and tokens, indicating the person was a Master Mason and a Royal Arch Mason.
Thanks AI
Don in SoCal
 
Upvote 0
Solution
The EK2, or iron cross second class, was the standard bravery medal for the Germans. They issued 7 million during the war. It was awarded in the field after combat. The person awarded the medal could only wear it on their uniform the day it was issued. After that, only the ribbon was displayed except when they wore a dress uniform. Many of those medals had tiny letters stamped on the ring indicating the maker. The other medal is the British version of WW1 victory. All the allied countries had different medals. British medals usually have the wearers name and unit stamped on the edge. I had a large 40 yr collection of WW1 medals. I sold the entire collection a couple yrs ago and used the money to buy gold coins. It’s one of the best moves I ever made.
IMG_1288.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom