What's new

3 good boxes today

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
Hello,

I have been less active lately due to getting permission to detect a killer spot. Found some awesome coins out there, and been pounding it every avaliable day. Have 6 old coins and some other goodies so far, most notable a 1849 LC, 1859 dime, 1789 copper coin from south america, a revolver, 3 musketballs, 4 buttons, and other odds and ends.

Today my weekly orders came in, and my wife and I searched 3 boxes. Pretty good results, hopefully this trend continues. Hope you are all doin as well or better.

91 40%
6 90%
5 clad proof

Happy huntin :)
Anthony
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like you've been doing pretty good all around! Congratulations! :thumbsup:
 
:thumbsup:nice job Anthony! Pass me some down here.
 
Lol at Fistfulladirt!
I must be getting from the same source you are.
 
Awesome job, keep poundin that spot!!!!! I just got skunked on my 4 boxes..... :tard:
 
Those results are better than "pretty good". Sounds like you are on a major treasure-hunting roll all the way around!! Great work!!
- Grizz
 
Couple goodies I found before I cleaned them :)
 

Attachments

  • seated dime and LC.webp
    seated dime and LC.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 167
  • seated dime and LC.webp
    seated dime and LC.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 174

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom