What's new

3 hour hunting. 3 gold, 4 silver

llanesnet

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
IMG-20140216-WA0008.webpIMG-20140216-WA0000.webpIMG-20140216-WA0002.webpIMG-20140216-WA0012.webp18k gold.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140216_203632.webp
    ForumRunner_20140216_203632.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 274
  • ForumRunner_20140216_203655.webp
    ForumRunner_20140216_203655.webp
    26 KB · Views: 243
  • ForumRunner_20140216_203610.webp
    ForumRunner_20140216_203610.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh wow I want to go hunting with you.
 
Awesome Success.... Great hunt....
 
Hi llanesnet; Whats tge total weights on EACH piece. Then whats the total weight of all the pirces. Great Finds. PEACE:RONB
 
Excellent day!
 
Nice finds congrats
 
hot spot hot spot you got yourself a hot spot. need help I need a vacation I will come and help
 
All of you are invited to my house in Asturias, Spain for holidays and beach hunting! Seriously.
 
llanesnet, those are beautiful finds; congrats on fine detecting

Lorraine
 
Gold Chain 3.930 gram, Gold Ring 3 gram, small heart key gold 1 gram. Total: 8 gram Aprox
 
All of you are invited to my house in Asturias, Spain for holidays and beach hunting! Seriously.

WOW, I just looked up Asturias, Spain on Google Earth. What a historic and ancient city!! I would love to come visit you and your part of the world, but I can't swim that far..... LOL and happy Hunting. Blessings, Beach papa
 
Nice FINDS!!!
 
Great gold and silver finds! Is that only one pop top? Wow impressive!
 
Great detecting! Nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom