3 Hours and This is It?

Nectar

Greenie
Sep 5, 2013
Penn Yan, NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searched the beach south of Murrell's Inlet again, and all I found was a rusty trombone (Paper Clip). rusty.png

Also found this. Not sure what it is...Looks like some sort of medical device???metal.png

Upvote 1
Just got back home to NY and it's on my mantle. My wife screamed with delight when I pulled it out and showed it to her. It's the biggest object I've found that wasn't a hunk of rust!

attachment.php

I think when You deactivate a Nuclear Device You twist it Counterclockwise slowly.
Once to comes Loose You have to Extract it Carefully without letting it touch the sides of The
Device. Once you have it clear there are 3 Wires, red Green & yellow.
The yellow one has a black Stripe.

What Ever you do, Don't clip the

I think when You deactivate a Nuclear Device You twist it Counterclockwise slowly.
Once to comes Loose You have to Extract it Carefully without letting it touch the sides of The
Device. Once you have it clear there are 3 Wires, red Green & yellow.
The yellow one has a black Stripe.

What Ever you do, Don't clip the

LOL.

Do you know the correct number sequence to reset this device? [Sorry, couldn't resist the "Lost" reference....]

No batteries -- Solid stainless. Wondering if it's some sort of piston. Looks like it was made to move in & out of a tight hole.

This is getting out of hand but I can't resist...I'm sure it postponed in and out of a tight hole...

Just got back home to NY and it's on my mantle. My wife screamed with delight when I pulled it out and showed it to her. It's the biggest object I've found that wasn't a hunk of rust!

uh huh, that's why she screamed alright! LOLOLOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back