What's new

3 hrs in the park/50+coin

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Hit the park today and found this, can't complain. I was hoping for something cool but settled for clad.
The coins are in loamy soil and are .5" - 4" deep.
Also, there are 3 wheats '50,'55D, and 58. One nickel is 1940.

AMC RULZ
 

Attachments

  • parkspring.webp
    parkspring.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 271
i had a great day as well lot of clad and a possible emrald diamond ring just got to find out its real. i also found 3 toy cars.
 
Hey at least some guys are getting out. I should have myself, I feel I let a good chance slip through my fingers. The weather has really sucked, except for today.
 
Nice hunt AMC. I'll take a 3 wheatie day. So PLanet1, looks like you're getting the hang of the Cibola eh??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom