What's new

3 mercs, 9 wheats- today, 1 silver rosie yesterday

BandB1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody.

Today was a perfect day for hunting, nice and sunny, just right for finding 3
​
mercs- a 45', 40, and 41s. Found 9 wheats too. Yesterday I dug 7 coins
​
and scored a 59' Roosevelt and 1 wheat. On an 8 hunt silver streak,
​
hope this nice weather keeps up.

[attachment=1]

Good luck,
HH.
 

Attachments

  • 3m1r.webp
    3m1r.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 193
nice work pulling that silver! hope your streak keeps up, you're off to a good season for sure. :thumbsup:
 
On an 8 hunt silver streak, :icon_thumleft: Amazing!!

I don't think I know what a silver streak is. :dontknow: :tongue3:

HH
 
Nice silver haul B&B. Keep it up!!! HH dan
 
Sweet! It's like there's no end to the silver where you hunt!
 
Keep the streak going! You da man! Congrats! :icon_thumright: :thumbsup: :icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks all.

My streak ended on St. Paddy's Day, luck of the Irish. Though, I'm sure I'll find some more
​
silver before long ;D

Good luck,
HH.
 
Awesome hunt BandB1 :thumbsup: you had a silver day for sure and really loaded up on the wheat's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom