T TKS1812 Jr. Member Joined May 28, 2018 Messages 28 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F-22 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Good Morning All, I found these 3 marbles in an old part of Houston where they are doing a lot of construction. I haven't been able to find any information on the except the bottom left may be a 8 finger caged cat,'s eye? Any ideas? Attachments IMG_20200629_061451.webp 1.5 MB · Views: 108 IMG_20200629_061548.webp 1.8 MB · Views: 94
Good Morning All, I found these 3 marbles in an old part of Houston where they are doing a lot of construction. I haven't been able to find any information on the except the bottom left may be a 8 finger caged cat,'s eye? Any ideas?
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jul 1, 2020 #2 Somebody must have liked blue! The cateye is Japanese, 1960s. The others are West Virginia Swirls, probably late 40s.
Somebody must have liked blue! The cateye is Japanese, 1960s. The others are West Virginia Swirls, probably late 40s.
T TKS1812 Jr. Member Joined May 28, 2018 Messages 28 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F-22 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 1, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Cheese you're the best! Thank you! I seem to find mostly green or blue marbles.