3 Scattered days of Hunting

lowtones

Aug 19, 2006
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
I traveled here and there the past week . I hit Atlantic city and busted at the beach but i did hit 4 Queens and a full house at the let it ride table total winnings $3,350. The best time at AC ever. Then i went to wildwood and scored a nice bracelet and dolphin ring.I then got invited to my friends house in LI i haven't traveled all summer so i figured what the heck summer is comming to a close why not try somewhere different. I am glad i did because laura's chain bracelet was waiting for me in the water. I was pumped then 5 minutes later wham i hit another bracelet with black stones. Then it couldn't be more than 3 swings with my detector and bang another ring then a silver chain its pretty dirty but it says italy on it. Then the next day i left my friends place and went to a small private beach and found 2 rings. I wish every week was like the one i just had LOVE THIS HOBBY!!!!
HH
Lowtones

Attachments

• AUG-28th-2007 005.jpg
    AUG-28th-2007 005.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 409
Upvote 0

Kut2TheChase

Jun 27, 2007
NJ
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 NATO - Explorer SE
Wow lowtone, I am out there every chance I get this summer and have yet to find any gold.
I just started this summer so I'm learning.
I use the excalibur, what do you use?
How do you hunt the water, the surf is very rough where I have been.
Pt.Pleasant, Seaside, Seabrite, Bradley..all difficult.
The headphones keep falling off in the waves.
How deep do you go? Do you move slow?
I know we have our secrets but I know there is more in the ocean then all of us put together will ever be able to pull out.
Your an inspiration!
Thanks for your posts,
Daniel

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
YEAAAAH baby,thats some good stuff right there.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul. Congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions