how u do n
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2008
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- in my own little world :)
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Today I got my $1,000.00 in dimes to look through and got 3 Rosies.
But with the warmer temps this weekend there was a lot of snow melt.
While walking into the bank in the middle of the mouth of the drive way
I found a "$50.00" dollar bill.
Yes it was wet.
Yes it was cold.
Yes it was ripped and little holes.
But,
it sure looks good on my desk lol
So,always keep your eyes open
Dan
But with the warmer temps this weekend there was a lot of snow melt.
While walking into the bank in the middle of the mouth of the drive way
I found a "$50.00" dollar bill.
Yes it was wet.
Yes it was cold.
Yes it was ripped and little holes.
But,
it sure looks good on my desk lolSo,always keep your eyes open
Dan
Upvote
0








