What's new

3 Silver types, One day

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found another honey hole today. I almost went back to the spot that I went to yesterday the netted me 10 silver and countless wheats, But figured I would give it a break and try another spot today. Well it is working well!!! The Chain is a heavy little bugger. need to weigh it I guess. The ring is marked india.





 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzzzzzzz11.webp
    zzzzzzzzzzzz11.webp
    22 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 26
Congrats on the silver haul. I'm stuck in a drought. Thursday is my last chance to add to my silver count for 2015. Glad to see someone is getting multiple silvers
Congrats.
 
Never get tired of seeing silver peeking out of the plug. You're on a roll
 
You are on a silver roll for sure. You seem to have great intuition when it comes to digging silvers. You are certaining going out of 2015 with a bang and not a whimper.
 
congratulations on a good silver haul.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom