What's new

Another Gold Ring in Between Pull Tabs!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,893
Reaction score
47,484
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to yet another river swimming hole in the Sierra's today.
I was getting a fair amount of targets to dig, mostly pull tabs and pennies, for the first 4+ hours.
Then, as I was making my way back towards my car, I got another pull tab signal...and popped a 14k gold ring!
Another 8-10 feet and I got the Oura ring.

IMG_2355.webp
IMG_2352.webp


Also got an old VW fender horn grille, a 10 centavos coin, a wheat cent (I'll have to clean it to get a date), a big room key, fishing tackle, and a bunch of change. Oh yeah, and a good amount of pull tabs!
IMG_2354.webp
IMG_2356.webp
IMG_2357.webp


Okay, for anybody struggling with whether or not to keep digging those pull tabs, look at this!
These are the VDI numbers that these tabs came up on the Deus 2.
The most common pull tab VDI that I get, 62, is where the gold ring came up!
IMG_2351.webp
 
Upvote 9
Perseverance paid off.
 
Congratulations on the beautiful gold ring. I love your can tab chart. I keep saying that you have to recover those mid tone signal to get the goodies. Yes you dig a lot of trash, but it’s worth it. You prove that time and time again. Thanks for posting, stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.
 
A big congrats on the Gold Ring but I like the blue Pull Tab the best ! :laughing9:
 
Very nice gold ring you found ... that goes to show you need to dig everything . Even in the pull tab range.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom