What's new

3 State Road Trip 7/20/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a road trip today in three different States. Not hard to do in New England. My original intention was to search for dimes only this week looking for the 2009. Didn't find them today, but I picked up a $415.50 bag of dimes,and four boxes. Almost got skunked on the dime bag which has never happened before. Also searched for some halves.

Heres the take
Dime bag= 1 Rosie
box 1= 3 Rosies and one 80% Canadian
box 2= 1 Rosie
box 3= 1 Rosie
box 4= Skunk

Must have gone through $600.00 in halves

2x 1964 Kennedy
28x 40% Kennedy

Tomorrow I dump and pick up some more dime boxes.
 
Upvote 0
3 state road trip? Wow, I thought I was a CRHing addict. ;D

At least you are finding some silver.

Jim
 
Congrats on the road trip RH!! Three states huh? I'm envious because I have been wanting to take a road trip for awhile now. I love em!! You did quite well on the silver. The $600 in halves is just a tad over a box so the totals are very good. Kudos!

I wanna go on the next road trip with ya.....ha! We can make it four states.
 
coinmojo said:
LJ said:
I wanna go on the next road trip with ya.....ha! We can make it four states.

Hmmmmm.......

Don't you start Mojo......lol......trying to shake the other one off......so far, so good.....you know what I'm talking about...... :wink:
 
3 states....Rich , you are hardcore. nice score on the dimes :thumbsup:

I wanna go on the next road trip with ya.....ha! We can make it four states.



Hmmmmm.......


Don't you start Mojo......lol......trying to shake the other one off......so far, so good.....you know what I'm talking about......
think i'll leave this one alone ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom