What's new

$30 in Pennies PHOTOS ADDED

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Went with the handrolled again and they didn't disappoint.
Wheaties: 1934,1940,1948,1953D,1956,1957D(2).
2000 Type II
1972 DDO
Canadian: 1973,1982,1999.
2 dimes.
2009P Lincoln Cabin cent.

HH
Gilbert
 

Attachments

  • 72ddo.webp
    72ddo.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 410
  • libddo.webp
    libddo.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 392
  • dateddo.webp
    dateddo.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 394
  • weddo.webp
    weddo.webp
    14 KB · Views: 401
  • godddo.webp
    godddo.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 399
Upvote 0
Re: $30 in Pennies

Nice Finds!! I usually only get handrolls that is all the banks carry around here. They produce alright for me as well just not errors like yours :thumbsup:
 
Re: $30 in Pennies

congrats on the 2000 WAM, and would that 72 DDO happen to be the big one?
 
Re: $30 in Pennies

Cole317 said:
congrats on the 2000 WAM, and would that 72 DDO happen to be the big one?
no, but it is one of the better ones. Cherrypicker's guide has it listed as FS #1c-033.58.
 
Re: $30 in Pennies

Wow! Can we see pics of the DDO?

Thanks,
JB.
 
Re: $30 in Pennies

enamel7 said:
Cole317 said:
congrats on the 2000 WAM, and would that 72 DDO happen to be the big one?
no, but it is one of the better ones. Cherrypicker's guide has it listed as FS #1c-033.58.

Good eyes there!
 
There's about 3 types of ddo for 1972 I'm pretty sure it's not the one that's worth lots of money. The doubling b in liberty will have an extra loop.
 
Nice grab enamel. I have found 4 of the 72 ddo this year, but they were all like the one you found.

Semper Fi
 
Great find. I'm looking for my first. That doubling is significant so I'm sure I haven't missed any.


Appreciate the pics.

Jasonb
 
Hi what you have found is as follows:

All Info. compliments of Http://www.coppercoins.com
C. Daughtrey cd@coppercoins.com
P.O. Box 627
Brookline Station, MO 65619-0627

or

Bob Piazza
1570 Meadowbrook Ct
Niceville, FL 32578-8814

2 of the top Attributors of Lincoln Cents in the U.S.A.

1972P-1DO-003
CLASS 1
CONECA: 3-O-I | Crawford: CDDO-003
Wexler: WDDO-003 | FS#: 1c-033.53
Strong rotated hub doubling seen on LIBERTY, IN GOD WE TRUST, and the date.
F12 VF20 EF40 AU50 MS60 MS63 MS65
$2.00 $3.75 $4.50 $6.00 $8.50 $14.00 $20.00
1972p1do003pre.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1972p1do003pre.webp
    1972p1do003pre.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 189
Thanx for the verification. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom