What's new

300 mile roadtrip produces...

jersey devl

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
335
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
...1 '67 40%!
Took off friday with the wife planned to go all over north west central IN (small towns) and we did, most places had no halves and the $610 in hand rolls taped and in dif wrappers (heart was pounding) I picked up at 1 bank were ALL skunk (dump)...had a good camping weekend but it was crap for silver...thursday 2 boxes yielded 2 90% and 14-40%

...I have to say whoever wraps and tapes the ends of rolls all in different wrappers is one sick puppy lol!!!!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Ouch.....sorry to hear about the results of your road trip JD. That bites!! My heart would have been throbbing too with anticipation.....lol.

Although I am sure you were pleased with your Thursday boxes.......nice job.

Good luck on your next hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom