What's new

$340 in Quarters

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
276
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
$340 in quarters produced 1 silver, 1957 D. No pics because I don't have a camera that has a decent macro setting but I'm sure you can imagine it. Really easy to dump too, most banks who will complain about $30 in halves have no problem dealing with $300+ of quarters, low yield but silver is silver :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
yea easy to dump but gas and time to find one is the problem :(

still nice you got a silver... washingtons are rare
 
Its cool to see quarter finds on here! They don't come up that often.
 
I used to have a standing liberty quarter.. not sure where it is now.

As far as coins go, They all say silver quarters are the most rare.. and well, it's pretty true.
 
FiresEye said:
I used to have a standing liberty quarter.. not sure where it is now.

As far as coins go, They all say silver quarters are the most rare.. and well, it's pretty true.

I have five rolls of Silver Quarters and all are BU....Wish they carried a premium.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom