What's new

$3k dimes - Barber haul

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Whew! Glad thats over with. Results of 12 boxes-31 silver:

48, 54D, 56, 57, 62D, 63, 63D(4), 64(6), 64D(2)

Mercs: 2?, 41, 42D, 44(3), 45

Barbers: 07, 11, 12D, 13(2), 16

All boxes stamped Oct 05

Now I know why I had to get prescript reading glasses last month!

HH, AMC
 
Upvote 0
That's totally awesome. I've never heard of a Barber dime haul. The most I've seen is someone finding one!

Keep at those dimes.

Brian
 
Beat ME. I only got 27 out of my $3K, no barbers neither. I would hit them again for sure. I used some 3X reading glasses from the drug store to help check the edges and read the dates on the silvers. HH Mark
 
Silver Stripe said:
Beat ME. I only got 27 out of my $3K, no barbers neither. I would hit them again for sure. I used some 3X reading glasses from the drug store to help check the edges and read the dates on the silvers. HH Mark
Yeah Mark, I was wired after running thru those 600 rolls...was hoping for at least one Barber within the last couple thou$$ dimes ive gone thru...major eye strain even w/the reading glasses. Those old ones were thin and smooth edges. Well, the remains are already bagged up and ready to dump...guess id better place an order quick to try to get some more from that same lot. Duane
 
Two words

"I'm Jealous!!!"

Well, I guess that says it all. congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom