What's new

3rd HAIRCUT of the week. Im going to be bald soon......

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
did 5 dime boxes yesterday. Had pretty good totals.
got
14- rosies
and my first
Barber dime- 1892-o
I did a scream/happy dance while my mom laughed at me. LOL
anyways its my 3rd barber coin this week, i got 2 barber halves since last thur.
Il post pics 2night.
keith
 
Upvote 0
Your not going to have any hair left soon... Congrats!
 
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Whatsa matta fo you! Sal and Mario are Poed because you are underCUTTING their business. :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Whatsa matta fo you! Sal and Mario are Poed because you are underCUTTING their business. :laughing7:
HH
Rich

lol too good
 
Are U followin' Rick around without him knowing it just to find his silver veins?
You're on a roll! Keep it up
rileyboy
 
I should have stayed in Conn. Born there, but parents moved me when I was 11 days old to Texas--been there ever since.

Hope the streak runs on down to Tejas--been a bit dry as of late.

Good Haul (and on the halves too).

apush :read2:
 
apush said:
I should have stayed in Conn. Born there, but parents moved me when I was 11 days old to Texas--been there ever since.

Hope the streak runs on down to Tejas--been a bit dry as of late.

Good Haul (and on the halves too).

apush :read2:

Myself personally, I would rather be in Texas.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
apush said:
I should have stayed in Conn. Born there, but parents moved me when I was 11 days old to Texas--been there ever since.

Hope the streak runs on down to Tejas--been a bit dry as of late.

Good Haul (and on the halves too).

apush :read2:

Myself personally, I would rather be in Texas.

Me too! My brother lives there and he's never moving back up here.
Rich
 
nice boxes, would love to get my hands on some but i not going to pay a fee...
 
You are on a Barber streak. Phenomenal!

Golden Silver
 
I'm getting a haircut today, hope the barber shows up or I will have to do it myself. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom