What's new

4/23/11 morning and afternoon finds

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
528
Golden Thread
0
Location
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before I detected Saturday morning I let a raccoon go that I caught in my garage that
night, there will be more food for him in the woods than in my garage. Started detecting
the area of the tourist camp where I found the SLQ & Barber quarter last week. Still
pullin lots of trash ( aluminum can TOPS, not many pulltabs and plenty of bullets still ).
Managed to dig a barely readable 1918s SLQ and 2 Wheaties 16, 40. Short hunt in the
afternoon and worked where I think was a ballfield at the camp, pulled 2 Mercs. 19d & 23p
3 Wheaties 18,19 & 31d. HH DFW

DSCN0672.webp
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0673.webp
    DSCN0673.webp
    52 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCN0674.webp
    DSCN0674.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN0675.webp
    DSCN0675.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCN0679.webp
    DSCN0679.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 182
nice finds rich, so you think you found the ballfield?
 
Nice assortment of goodies.... hi ho silver
 
Now will come out some good things , keep them pop -uot !!! :thumbsup:
 
Some big cal handgun shooting going on around there...

You'd better start calling that spot the dairy farm 'cuz you're sure milking the silver out of there!

Great finds!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
They're getting big and shiny!

Good hunt Rich!
 
You're getting closer to the area of activity there Rich, WTG!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom