willie d
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2005
- Messages
- 4,010
- Reaction score
- 394
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Close enough to the beach
- Detector(s) used
- **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
What a beautiful day!
This hunt was a little different. My wife accompanied me to the beach today. She's normally working while I'm hunting, but a schedule change at work gave her today off. She was going to enjoy her day off by getting some sun. I tried to see if she wanted to be my digger for the day, but she wasn't going for it.
I hunted from 10:30--3:30.
Finds straight from the pouch

53 coins= $5.10

Tabs and a piece that I thought might be gold (not)

This hunt was a little different. My wife accompanied me to the beach today. She's normally working while I'm hunting, but a schedule change at work gave her today off. She was going to enjoy her day off by getting some sun. I tried to see if she wanted to be my digger for the day, but she wasn't going for it.

I hunted from 10:30--3:30.
Finds straight from the pouch

53 coins= $5.10

Tabs and a piece that I thought might be gold (not)

Upvote
0











