What's new

4 body found in l.i ny ..........oak beach ..

pinebarrens1

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
710
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just saw the story . they think its a serial killer
 
I wonder if they metal detected where the bodies were found. May turn up a piece of jewelery to help in identifying the body. Terrible story...I feel for the families of these unknown victims.

NJ
 
Hammered I got to say I'm A aircraft mech and the pix of plane is funny as $#%%$
thanks I really needed a laugh tonight. waiting to here from white about the repair on my machine. anyway Merry Christmas to all
 
Woodland Detectors 4-H said:
oldcoon said:
just saw the story . they think its a serial killer

Could you imagine getting killed for your Cheerios?
That's not funny.
Simmer down now . . . it was only a little wordplay. Laughing at things that are scary(or tragic) is natural. It's part of how people cope with an insane world.
I apologize and offer condolences in advance if a family member was taken by a serial killer, but you'll never change how the world reacts to tragedy by calling us all out one by one.
 
littlebear said:
Hammered I got to say I'm A aircraft mech and the pix of plane is funny as $#%%$
thanks I really needed a laugh tonight. waiting to here from white about the repair on my machine. anyway Merry Christmas to all


I'm pleased to have made you smile :icon_thumleft:. From what I hear Whites have an excellent customer service record, I'm sure you won't be machineless for long. I hope you get out soon and a Merry Christmas to you and your family :thumbsup:.


hammered
 
The old Oak Beach bodies are not the only ones.

More than one large cache area "might be tainted" by bodies of people from much later on in time, like our time.
It is a common phenomenon and that is why a good forensics company/private is something good to keep for a phone number while prospecting.
The logic appears to be - "hide the body by putting it where there is another pile from an older time.
 
Last I heard on the local news is that they took a suspects SUV in to check for evidence.

Woodland, if you thought the play on cereal/serial was offensive, I suggest you never read anything I post :laughing7:
 
oldcoon said:
just saw the story . they think its a serial killer

Could you imagine getting killed for your Cheerios?


LOL OK I wanna party with you.... It is a sad story though
 
The latest is that they also involved the National Guard from LI to further search the area. General Mills has taken a company of men to work hand in hand with the State Police.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom