What's new

4 Box Hoard

scotty1418

Full Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
After few finds for some time, I decided to up my box order from 2 to 4 as a test this week (I've always done 2 boxes a week previously) and this was definitely the perfect week to do it!

2 of the boxes were skunks (looks like they just repackaged searched rolls because both ends werent machine crimped)
The other 2 boxes were a continuous find!

Out of the 2 I got:
2 - 1987-s proofs in great shape
2 - 1987-p in UNC
1 - 1973-s proof
1 - 1977d that sounds VERY distinct from the others and has a 90 degree error (I looked on the rims and there doesn't seem to be a seam)

And the silver:
13 - 1964s
12 - 1966s
41 - 1967s
17 - 1968s
17 - 1969s

Very interestingly, half the '64s and most of the '69s are in WONDERFUL BU shape with complete luster!

Finds every which way for me out of this batch :) Things are so slow in this neck of the woods, this added about 40% to my total YTD finds.
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds! Hopefully your boxes next week will be the rest of this collection dump.

Good Luck!
 
Nice finds. Got some pics of that 77?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom