What's new

4 Boxes = 2 firsts for me

puckhead

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
So Friday I picked up 4 boxes and after talking with the manager he said no problem making it a weekly thing. I promised not to bring them back to any of their branches. On my third roll out of the first box I pulled my first Walker, a very beautiful 42s, the pic doesn't do it justice. The 2 firsts are pulling a Walker (2) and a Franklin (4). Also managed a 72s proof, it looks OK, but its a shame that people pull these things and get em all dinged up. I am quite pleased with the weekend results:

2 Walkers - 41, 42s
4 Franklins - 54d, 54, 61d, 62d

Kennedys - 12x64, 5x65, 2x66, 10x67, 6x68, 4x69, 1x72s, 2x03p, 1x03d

On a side note, I went to the other place today I have that orders 2 boxes for me and there were police cars outside. This is a grocery store branch so I wasn't sure what the deal was, but once inside I found out that they had indeed been robbed. I will be able to pick my boxes up tomorrow, too heavy for the lazy buggers I guess. HH all.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0453.webp
    IMG_0453.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_0447.webp
    IMG_0447.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0449.webp
    IMG_0449.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0450.webp
    IMG_0450.webp
    19 KB · Views: 307
Upvote 0
WTG PH....congrats on your first Walker's and Franklin's....I am sure there will be many more coming your way.

BTW - Very nice totals & thanks for the pictures! Keep plugging.
 
Looks like you did great on your boxes. I am still waiting for my first Walker.
 
Great finds, took me a few boxes befor finding my first Lady. Congrads!
Pepperpump ;D
 
d.cohen said:
That 42' walker looks like new :o . Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing!

That is a beaut!
Congrats!
 
Ditto, very nice looking Walker...........and a good overall haul as well.
 
very nice finds. congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom