What's new

4 Boxes, More than pleased

never2late

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Antonio, Texas
Finally finished searching the last box of a four box set.

All in all I totaled

40's - 73
90's - 45 (Including 5 bens and 1 Walker)

If I am doing my math right (40's = .16 oz and 90's = .36 oz), then I am up to 27.88 Oz thus far in just one weekend!

I have a few boxes left to grab from other banks in the area and will posting updates on those after they are scoured. :) Pics below.
 

Attachments

  • 4 box total.webp
    4 box total.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 444
Upvote 0
Bloody hell I wish my area wasn't so well searched!
 
Congratulations on your amazing silver haul!!! :headbang:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Thanks everybody!

Its been a real confidence booster finally finding something, I know I cant expect this result all the time. But it never hurts to hope :)

HH
 
Order more boxes soon - it won't last long! With the recent silver spike interest can only increase in silver and less silver will be dumped into the banking system. Congrats.

Maine_Jim
 
I already ordered four more boxes from the same bank yesterday. I had the same thought. Plus its the only bank that produced any silver for me so far lol.
 
Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
Great haul! Times are getting tougher and people are cashing in their coins at banks instead of coin shops. Fine with me!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom