What's new

4 boxes of halves

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well today was no better than the last 2 months, silver seems to be dried up in my area, January was a fabulous month with over 500 silvers found, and ever since then my finds are slim to none :icon_scratch:

today I got 2 boxes from brinks...........SKUNK again.......no surprise there
got 2 boxes from another company, I think they are wrapped from CWI

managed one single 40% and a 1987D

that is it. ???

I am seriously thinking about just switching to dimes for awhile to try the waters. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Goes4ever will not give up ever!! Do dimes and hit em hard you will have some success. They are just like halves only smaller. It keeps the silver rollin in. I would suggest seeking out the hand rolled though.

Golden silver
 
Ok, I kinda in the dark about the 1987 D. What's so special about that year and mint mark>
 
87D is a low mintage coin
 
It's been about the same for me G4e. January was GREAT, but since then, not too much.
 
I dug more silver than CRH gave up........lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom