What's new

4 boxes today

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Total for my four boxes today is.

2 X 64
2 X 66
3 X 67
1 X 68
3 X 69
1 X 02
1 X 04
2 X 06

Benny
1 X 51
1 X 62

in the first box Which is box # 48 for this month

2nd box #49

1 X 03

#50
1 X 1989S proof
1 X 1987 S proof ;D


#51
1 X 06

Thats it.

Thanks
Cat
 
Upvote 0
Nice job Cat! You found some good numbers in that first box. Keep it up. Now I hope that my three boxes I pick up today won't be all your rejects. ;)

HH
Hoose
 
Good Luck heres to no skunks!!!!!

I am suppose to get seven today.

HH
Cat
 
Nice day Cat...especially that 87-S.... ;). That is a tough one to pull.

Good luck on the seven boxes today.
 
lejeuene said:
Nice day Cat...especially that 87-S.... ;). That is a tough one to pull.

Good luck on the seven boxes today.

Interesting, though, 1987 was only the second year (of Kennedy halves) where there were more proofs minted, than the P or D quantities. The first year being 1970.
 
how much are the post 01 halves worth ...i dont think there silver are they?
 
No they are not silver. I was wondering the same thing. I have way to many of them.

HH
Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom