What's new

4 boxes.............

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1-2000 proof
7 40%ers
2-90%ers......1964

could be better
 
Upvote 0
in ohio? and i thought that rotten big company was buying up all the coins around there and shucking the silver.had u heard of it ? i think u doing well if that was true
 
Goes4ever said:
1-2000 proof
7 40%ers
2-90%ers......1964

could be better

Belive me, I CAN be worse. :P I have found two more than that out of 22 boxes once. :icon_scratch:

Any ways better luck on your next run. Motor on!

Red
 
I 2nd that. Last week, 14 boxes, two sources, 8 silvers. Hoping for better this week.

Brian
 
G4S.....not bad...not bad.......as you know the boxes lately have been rough. Maybe the ticket is volume?

Good luck on the next four.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom