Excellent!
This grueling four day search with little reward has proven that you have the stamina and willingness
to hunt heavily hunted beaches where the probability of any find is low but where the reward is exceptional when a target is found, such as Spanish Coins/Relics.
I purposely selected such a beach in Hawaii for my first hunt with an Excalibur ll as I was more interested in testing my endurance and patience than finding anything. Since my goal is to eventually hunt some of the beaches close to 1715 Treasure Fleet locations that can be legally hunted. My expectation being that these beaches are not only heavily hunted, they are hunted by some of the best detectorists. Knowing this , I would only be successful if beach conditions were right, or I was extremely lucky.
Unfortunately, I did surprisingly well on my grueling ten hour hunt, with the standard S shaft, which set me up for disappointment as a result of unreasonable expectations rather than testing my will.