solariscool Full Member Joined Dec 21, 2007 Messages 129 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 26, 2008 #1 and only 1 lonely 90% Kennedy. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Upvote 0
BBcardsRI Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,256 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Aug 26, 2008 #2 Better one 90% than one 40%. Or NO silver. ~Dave
solariscool Full Member Joined Dec 21, 2007 Messages 129 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 26, 2008 Thread Owner #3 I agree. I found it on the end of a roll in the first box. Sat the roll to the side for last. Glad I did. I put up a new picture,,, if LJ is leaving us we're gonna need some hotties around here.
I agree. I found it on the end of a roll in the first box. Sat the roll to the side for last. Glad I did. I put up a new picture,,, if LJ is leaving us we're gonna need some hotties around here.
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Aug 30, 2008 #4 solariscool said: I agree. I found it on the end of a roll in the first box. Sat the roll to the side for last. Glad I did. I put up a new picture,,, if LJ is leaving us we're gonna need some hotties around here. Click to expand... I was suprized to see a new hottie when I got back from Vacation. If your a dude you should probably not do that. It confuses me. I mean if thats not you and if not who is she? Mojo
solariscool said: I agree. I found it on the end of a roll in the first box. Sat the roll to the side for last. Glad I did. I put up a new picture,,, if LJ is leaving us we're gonna need some hotties around here. Click to expand... I was suprized to see a new hottie when I got back from Vacation. If your a dude you should probably not do that. It confuses me. I mean if thats not you and if not who is she? Mojo
solariscool Full Member Joined Dec 21, 2007 Messages 129 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 30, 2008 Thread Owner #5 That ISNT me. I am a dude and she is the hottie on the tv show Burn Notice on USA Networks. I can go back to ugly old Greenspan if you prefer?
That ISNT me. I am a dude and she is the hottie on the tv show Burn Notice on USA Networks. I can go back to ugly old Greenspan if you prefer?