What's new

4 hour hunt today

marinedad

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
1,648
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
pisgah forest, n.c.
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got out for 4 hours today, went to local park, got 8 quarters, 29 dimes, 6 nickels, 15 pennies. tried to skip the zinkons for now. last couple of days i pulled out about 18.00 in coin, nothing older than 1965. i could spend a whole week there and not cover the whole place.
 
You had a wonderful day to hunt :icon_sunny: Glad to hear the clad is piling up :thumbsup:
 
I'm a big fan of mass clad, myself. Good ground you got there, some bling may be in store.
 
How many hobbies can you do where at the end of the day you got to do what you love and leave with a little extra change to boot. Gotta love it.
HH
John
 
that's a great way to spend the day scooping up $$$$$$$$$$$$ :icon_thumright:
 
It all adds up Mark. That's about all I'm getting lately, clad and a few wheaties in between. Places where you could hunt all week end up being many times a year.
HH DFW
 
Yep the clad adds up FAST!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Yup, clad is good. Gotta pay off my SE somehow... LOL. I guess I just need to find lots of beach gold. Nice hunt, Mark!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom