What's new

4 silver and a carved buffalo today

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went door knocking today with my buddy and the first yard is where I pretty much dug everything. Got 4 silver coins a 1902 Indian and the coolest ever buffalo nickel. Someone carved little lines all over it. I think it is pretty cool. Also got a heart lock pendant and a junior Fire Marshall kids ring.

10-9-16.webpjr fire marshall.webpcarved buff.webp
 
Upvote 44
Cool finds and congrats on finding silver! That Buffalo nickel is interesting looking.
HH
 
That was an excellent hunt
Congrats on all your finds, especially the Mercs.
 
Congratualtions!

The Buffalo, lock and Fire Marshal ring are cool finds!
 
You had a great hunt. Congrats on the silvers and the beefalo
 
Nice digs, love the Buffalo
 
Really nice finds. Congrats.
 
Looks like a good hunt to me congrats on some nice finds buffalo is cool
 
Way to go, you always find great coins!!! :occasion14: Congrats...
 
I am green with envy....
Just as green as your IH....on my, that's awesome!
 
That buffalo is sweet! Nice finds G4E.
 
Good going on the buffalo nickel I'm guessing that could be considered a hobo nickel.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
That is a great haul! Love the tiny lock(et). Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Nice scores - love the Fire ring!
 
I agree with Bill , the care and deliberation with which that work was done on the nickel makes me think "hobo nickel" perhaps in progress.
 
That's what I call an amazing hunt wow and a cool ring to boot Great job!! Thanks for the post!!!!
 
Nice Finds. That last Buffalo owner had a lot of time on his hands.
 
Your set of delightful finds on one dig would make my Month! They're all very nice & the nickel super! Andi
:icon_flower::blob10::blob9::blob6::icon_flower::icon_flower:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom