Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
Got out today after not detecting for 4 months. I wondered if I even remembered
how to turn on my machine more less do any good. I wasn't expecting too much as
we went to a site that was pounded to death by others but I'd never been there
before. My buddy was using his Etrac and me with my old taped together DFX. No coins for him, but he did score a nice old silver ring. 2 wheats for me, the Hat trick and a war nickle to boot.

Attachments

• CAM00091.jpg
    CAM00091.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Hey John

LOOOONG TIME..... You probably noticed but this ILLINOIS SECTION is boring... Not like years ago when it was a party every day on here.

Glad to see your out. It's in your blood....to treasure hunt

Congrats......

Hey John LOOOONG TIME..... You probably noticed but this ILLINOIS SECTION is boring... Not like years ago when it was a party every day on here. Glad to see your out. It's in your blood....to treasure hunt Congrats......

Why is it boring? Not many good finds in Illinois?

Look at post from 2006 thru 2009 The IL section was a blast.....

Oh Illinois has some great finds nobody post them any more....

Why is it boring? Not many good finds in Illinois?

Too many Keyboard warriors & know it alls and unfair moderator decisions made allot of great people leave...

Too many Keyboard warriors & know it alls and unfair moderator decisions made allot of great people leave...

I am not judgmental, and do not know many on here. I enjoy reading everyone's posts, and learning how to understand the signals my Garrett Ace 350 gives me. There are MDing people that are truly great hunters, and what they find is amazing. If you can read between the lines....you will see....I'm a lover...not a fighter. LOL...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back