- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,305
- Reaction score
- 207,477
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I usually go out for a day of hunting to celebrate my anniversary for being straight.
38 yrs this weekend.
So where to go, fields are planted. So I thought I would hit the old church site.
So 25 mile drive get there black flies are waiting.
I put on the bug suit top, headph...ah crap!
I forgot the detector!
25 miles back to the house, then back to the site.
That's a first.🤣
I got the first 1911 Fishscale in the bottle cap section, then the 1940 Dime. The 1876H LC, should clean up nicely. Then a worn 1895 Fishscale was my final signal.
I went over to see the permission looked at a mill site. Then I went over to a community hall a few miles away to get a 1961 Dime
38 yrs this weekend.
So where to go, fields are planted. So I thought I would hit the old church site.
So 25 mile drive get there black flies are waiting.
I put on the bug suit top, headph...ah crap!
I forgot the detector!25 miles back to the house, then back to the site.
That's a first.🤣
I got the first 1911 Fishscale in the bottle cap section, then the 1940 Dime. The 1876H LC, should clean up nicely. Then a worn 1895 Fishscale was my final signal.
I went over to see the permission looked at a mill site. Then I went over to a community hall a few miles away to get a 1961 Dime
Last edited:
Upvote
41









