oddcoins
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2006
- Messages
- 2,429
- Reaction score
- 697
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello!
I took a road trip with Ron and Bill L. yesterday. Took off early in the morning and detected until the sun went down. We had a great time!! Here's what I dug:
1917 Merc dime
1944-s Merc dime
two 1951-s Rosie dimes
1945-s War nickel
10 wheats dating 1921 to 1958
Silver ring
arcade token
9 clad quarters
14 clad dimes
12 nickels
34 Memorial cents
21 pull tabs
I was trying hard to find a gold ring ~ but all the tull tab signal and nickel signals were just that ~ pull tabs and nickels!
I took pic's of the silver coins before and after I cleaned them up.
Thanks for looking!
Neil
I took a road trip with Ron and Bill L. yesterday. Took off early in the morning and detected until the sun went down. We had a great time!! Here's what I dug:
1917 Merc dime
1944-s Merc dime
two 1951-s Rosie dimes
1945-s War nickel
10 wheats dating 1921 to 1958
Silver ring
arcade token
9 clad quarters
14 clad dimes
12 nickels
34 Memorial cents
21 pull tabs
I was trying hard to find a gold ring ~ but all the tull tab signal and nickel signals were just that ~ pull tabs and nickels!
I took pic's of the silver coins before and after I cleaned them up.
Thanks for looking!
Neil
Attachments
Upvote
0


Much like you, I have sifted through the dirt (even took a few scoops home with me to pan out) to try to find the missing rock. No worries, it looks like you got some real nice other Keepers to keep the satisfaction level high. Thanks for the pics and the post!






