What's new

40% Kinda Day......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's boxes produced all 40%......the 90%'ers escaped my grasp!!!

We'll get em Monday though.........

Today's total.....

6-65's
5-66's
13-67's
7-68's
6-69's

37 Silver Keepers

Also picked up 2 2006 NIFC's.

I picked up a box of dimes to have something to look through this weekend.....maybe I can add a little to the stash.....ha!
 

Attachments

  • P3150007.webp
    P3150007.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 360
Upvote 0
Good jub as usual.

HH
Cat
 
You have got to be one of the most successful CRHs on this board. I like the symmetrical display of finds each time.

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
You have got to be one of the most successful CRHs on this board.
Jim
She might be. Then again, some people on this board probably don't show their full hand. :wink:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Scalper said:
Hey 37 keepers isnt bad to add to the LJSF :wink: and good luck with your dimes this weekend

Thanks Scalper.....the LJ Silver Fund Foundation continues to grow.....ha!

jim4silver said:
You have got to be one of the most successful CRHs on this board. I like the symmetrical display of finds each time.

Jim

Thanks Jim. Not sure why I started stacking them that way but have been doing ever since.

Now we have a member that can stack them pretty darn neat....makes one heck of a bridge.....he is the champ stacker as far as I am concerend.

Silver_Fox said:
jim4silver said:
You have got to be one of the most successful CRHs on this board.
Jim
She might be. Then again, some people on this board probably don't show their full hand. :wink:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

Now now SF.....this isn't a contest is it?? Let's not make it out to be one....let's keep it enjoyable .

Anyway, I show my hand..........I'm not skeeeeeered! Ha! :D :wink: ;D
 
Still kicking a$$!!!
Congrats, LJ!
 
Silver Stripe said:
Did somebody say bridge? Congrats on your finds LJ. HH Mark
DSCN1091_edited.jpg

Lol Mark.....I still love that picture!!! Your the champ dude!!!

BTW - What's next on your list? Castle.....Tower.....?????
 
If I built anything new it would have to be out of clad- and clad don't sit around here long enough to collect dust haha. I'll come up with something special for later, much later. HH Mark
 
Silver Stripe said:
Did somebody say bridge? Congrats on your finds LJ. HH Mark
DSCN1091_edited.jpg



That is a neat pic Mark and a pretty clever way to stack coins , to say the least 8)
 
That was from back when I was lucky to get 2 boxes 3 times a week and actually had time for all that tomfoolery haha. That is a 3 span bridge, I made a 4 span once but the halves are too heavy to span that far. There is a website somewhere about building bridges with pennies- pretty cool. Here's a tower I made way back when too. HH Mark
DSCN0872_edited.jpg
 
Yes, your the champ Mark.....no doubt.......

I present to you.........
 

Attachments

  • Stacking Award.webp
    Stacking Award.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 160

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom